Here are the links to a few great potential deals starting tomorrow at Kroger.
Bird’s Eye Steamfresh Vegetables – $1 [$0.50/1 Birds Eye Steamfresh Chef’s Favorite Item printable] = FREE….btw, you can print up to two of these coupons. Click the scissor button on the right-side of the screen and register to print your coupon.The chef’s Favorite are not part of the $1 sale ($2.79 ea.).
- Ocean Spray Cranberry Juice Drink – $2.50 [BOGO Free printable] = $1.25 ea. wyb 2…btw, you can print this from your Swagbucks tool bar and earn an extra 10 swagbucks when you redeem.
- Snickers or Milky Way Easter Egg or Bunny – $0.50 [$1/2 Mars Easter Candy, exp. 4/8/12 (RP 03/18/12)] = FREE
- Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes – $1 [$0.50/2 Betty Crocker Boxed Potatoes printable; $0.50/2 Betty Crocker Potatoes, exp. 5/19/12 (SS 03/25/12)] = $0.50 ea. wyb 2
- Sauve Deodorant – $1 [$0.50/1 Sauve Deodorant Product, exp. 4/15/12 (RP 03/18/12)] = FREE
- Nestle Toll House Morsels – $2.50 [$0.50/2 Nestle Toll House Morsels printable] Get $1 OYNO wyb 2 – catalina printed at register = $1.50 ea. wyb 2
If all the deals work at these prices, it should be a total of 11 items for $6.50 (counting the $1 catalina) without tax.
Ended up not using a few coupons but still saved over 50% (Coupon savings = $9.50, Kroger Plus savings = $59.19) Total OOP = $67.06. Total Savings = $68.69.
The total grocery run.
Some of the best deals included:
On sale for $2.50 each. Used a BOGO free coupon for the first two = $1.25 ea. I received two catalina coupons at the register for $1 OYNO and $0.50/1 Ocean Spray Cherry or Blueberry Juice Blend. So I went back inside the store and picked up another bottle of juice for only $0.50!! Love that!!
Snicker eggs on sale for $0.50 ea. Used a coupon for $0.50/2 = FREE!! Reese’s Peanut Butter Eggs on sale $0.50 ea. Found a tear pad on the display for $0.50/3 = $0.16 ea. All together, I paid $0.50 for five Easter candies!
On sale for $1. Used $0.50/1 coupon = FREE
On sale for $1. Used $0.50/2 coupon = $0.50 ea.
This was what I was most excited about when I saw the add paper yesterday. Kroger has the Smithfield Ham on sale for $0.99/lb when you spend $10 on groceries. Plus the split fryer chicken breasts were on sale for $0.99/lb. Truly a blessing to have extra grocery money this month so I was able to re-stock our dwindling meat supply for half off the regular price! I saved $31.45 on the chicken and $13.59 on the ham for a grand savings total of $45.04. I only spend $42.38 on 45 pounds of meat!!!! The lady at the register gave me some not so pleasant looks while she was ringing everything up including my coupons, but I could care less. This was such a great deal and will help the family out significantly in the weeks ahead!